Bots World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You should update the Private servers thread =]

+4
VedZeen
Mr_Vldt
Meteor
GM Santa
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

You should update the Private servers thread =] - Page 2 Empty Re: You should update the Private servers thread =]

Post  Mr_Vldt Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:05 pm

afterall, it was santa's fault lol!
Mr_Vldt
Mr_Vldt
Administrator
Administrator

https://botsworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

You should update the Private servers thread =] - Page 2 Empty Re: You should update the Private servers thread =]

Post  Adeo007 Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:52 pm

Mr_Vldt wrote:
Adeo007 wrote:
Mr_Vldt wrote:
Adeo007 wrote:man you guys are such noobs who cares waht better or not as long you injoy it
if the game sux, its impossible to enjoy it...
them don't play it at all then
I played with you few minutes ago...
hummi guess you won this one
Adeo007
Adeo007
Boss Hunter
Boss Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  styx256 Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:37 am

y is this place called BOTS world, it should really be called BOUT world in reality as BOTS is just a remake of of the korean game BOUT just like EVERY other Acclaim game.

styx256
Virus Cleaner
Virus Cleaner

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr_Vldt Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:43 am

wont change the site adress again...in this case, I'll need to tell everyone the new link before it'll be changed...
Mr_Vldt
Mr_Vldt
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Repetition Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:59 am

Hey, Santa. You just sped up our process of switching to a better server. Thanks for the help! =)

Repetition
Virus Cleaner
Virus Cleaner

Back to top Go down

Post  Meteor Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:45 pm

Mr_Vldt wrote:wont change the site adress again...in this case, I'll need to tell everyone the new link before it'll be changed...
The link doesnt really matter.We can just change the forum logo,etc.
Meteor
Meteor
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  VedZeen Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:31 pm

Meteor wrote:
Mr_Vldt wrote:
Meteor wrote:Btw Santa,I think they might move to a new site here -> http://evolutiongames.net/
thats what I said to the guy who pm'ed me...on the Evo forum people (including me) have voted for moving on a better site, better server...but the site for Bevo is not done yet as u can see...
Dude.WHY tell someone where Evo actually is >:O

bit late but...wait...what? o.O you told us about that site not vldt xD
VedZeen
VedZeen

Back to top Go down

Post  Meteor Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:41 pm

VedZeen wrote:
Meteor wrote:
Mr_Vldt wrote:
Meteor wrote:Btw Santa,I think they might move to a new site here -> http://evolutiongames.net/
thats what I said to the guy who pm'ed me...on the Evo forum people (including me) have voted for moving on a better site, better server...but the site for Bevo is not done yet as u can see...
That guy wouldnt check the topic anyway.
Meteor
Meteor
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  VedZeen Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:59 pm

Meteor wrote:
VedZeen wrote:
Meteor wrote:
Mr_Vldt wrote:

lol

/thariznorulagainstonewordpost
VedZeen
VedZeen

Back to top Go down

Post  Meteor Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:03 pm

VedZeen wrote:
Meteor wrote:
VedZeen wrote:
Meteor wrote:
Mr_Vldt wrote:

lol

/thariznorulagainstonewordpost
Ikr Ive done that too so yeah who cares .__.
Meteor
Meteor
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyfe Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:26 am

"Here we go again," says Conker.

I would like to start this "rant" by saying that advertising a server and tacking your stupid inbred opinion on "which server is better LOL" is not a good idea. It is someone's choice to pick what game they want to play. Seriously, don't bash Evo just because its player-base isn't as large as BoutCheetah. It's only in closed beta.

Let the "real rant" begin, shall we? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Lyfe
Virus Cleaner
Virus Cleaner

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr_Vldt Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:53 pm

Lyfe wrote:"Here we go again," says Conker.

I would like to start this "rant" by saying that advertising a server and tacking your stupid inbred opinion on "which server is better LOL" is not a good idea. It is someone's choice to pick what game they want to play. Seriously, don't bash Evo just because its player-base isn't as large as BoutCheetah. It's only in closed beta.

Let the "real rant" begin, shall we? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
thats what we said...
Mr_Vldt
Mr_Vldt
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Repetition Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:48 am

Mr_Vldt wrote:

thats what we said...

Show me where you said that? All you ever seem to post is how BC is so much better than BE. However, when you notice that someone from Evo comes along, you put on your "OMG EVO IS SO COOL" mask. Decide which one you like, and stay with it. >_>

Repetition
Virus Cleaner
Virus Cleaner

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr_Vldt Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:44 pm

Repetition wrote:
Mr_Vldt wrote:

thats what we said...

Show me where you said that? All you ever seem to post is how BC is so much better than BE. However, when you notice that someone from Evo comes along, you put on your "OMG EVO IS SO COOL" mask. Decide which one you like, and stay with it. >_>
dunno why u ever stay here...show me who said that Evo is cool when someone from there came here -_-'
Mr_Vldt
Mr_Vldt
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyfe Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:14 pm

Mr_Vldt wrote:Fck Red...good that Evo is back ^^
Lyfey wrote:On your forums, you were like "BOUTCHEETAH IS BETTER ZOMG." Double dealing much?

Lyfe
Virus Cleaner
Virus Cleaner

Back to top Go down

Post  Meteor Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:28 pm

Lyfe wrote:
Wtf Vldt you really said that? >:/ Srsly make up your mind.
Meteor
Meteor
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr_Vldt Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:22 pm

Meteor wrote:
Lyfe wrote:
I think I said many times that I play both -_-
Mr_Vldt
Mr_Vldt
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Meteor Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:48 pm

Mr_Vldt wrote:
Meteor wrote:
Lyfe wrote:
Ye but in Evo forum you say BC sucks and in BC forum you say Evo sucks.Thats lame. >_>
Meteor
Meteor
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr_Vldt Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:06 pm

Meteor wrote:
Mr_Vldt wrote:
Meteor wrote:
Lyfe wrote:
Ye but in Evo forum you say BC sucks and in BC forum you say Evo sucks.Thats lame. >_>
Ik lolface
Mr_Vldt
Mr_Vldt
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Repetition Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:52 am

Meteor wrote:
Mr_Vldt wrote:
Meteor wrote:
Lyfe wrote:

THANK YOU.

Repetition
Virus Cleaner
Virus Cleaner

Back to top Go down

Post  Meteor Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:15 am

Repetition wrote:
Meteor wrote:
Mr_Vldt wrote:
Meteor wrote:
Lyfe wrote:
THANK YOU.
Np.Can I ask you for a little favor?Ask Jrh/Tok why I am banned from the game.
Meteor
Meteor
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr_Vldt Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:10 pm

I often get ban on forum, but never in-game...
Mr_Vldt
Mr_Vldt
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyfe Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:15 pm

Repetition, what is your Evo IGN?

Lyfe
Virus Cleaner
Virus Cleaner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2