Bots World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Woo

4 posters

Go down

Woo Empty Woo

Post  Mr_Vldt Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:41 am

Okay, I finished with the eighth grade, so we held a banquet (hopefully in another town, but eventually was held in our city in a restaurant). It was great, saying that, it's clear that it's over already... I just got home somehow tired. The party lasted from six o'clock in the evening until two o'clock at night (now it's two and a half). I can't sleep but I also don't know what to do... ugh. Damn, I wish to repeat all night! Oh God, exams are coming in two weeks so I still have to come to school (so we do tests...). So until July, as I said before, holiday didn't begin for me. study

I'm pretty tired so maybe I did some grammar mistakes (that's why I used Google...).
Mr_Vldt
Mr_Vldt
Administrator
Administrator

https://botsworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Woo Empty Re: Woo

Post  VedZeen Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:08 am

Mr_Vldt wrote:Okay, I finished with the eighth grade, so we held a banquet (hopefully in another town, but eventually was held in our city in a restaurant). It was great, saying that, it's clear that it's over already... I just got home somehow tired. The party lasted from six o'clock in the evening until two o'clock at night (now it's two and a half). I can't sleep but I also don't know what to do... ugh. Damn, I wish to repeat all night! Oh God, exams are coming in two weeks so I still have to come to school (so we do tests...). So until July, as I said before, holiday didn't begin for me. study

I'm pretty tired so maybe I did some grammar mistakes (that's why I used Google...).

well ...

dats coo.
VedZeen
VedZeen

Back to top Go down

Post  NeoKiller Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:08 pm

Dam you Im writing my A levels next year -.-

NeoKiller

Back to top Go down

Post  Meteor Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:03 pm

I'm going to some English competition thing on Friday.
Now I wish I hadn't agreed because when my teacher told me about it 2 weeks ago she didn't mention that I have to study a 3 PAGE ESSAY.
Meteor
Meteor
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  VedZeen Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:24 pm

Meteor wrote:I'm going to some English competition thing on Friday.
Now I wish I hadn't agreed because when my teacher told me about it 2 weeks ago she didn't mention that I have to study a 3 PAGE ESSAY.

study like study or study like write one? o.O
VedZeen
VedZeen

Back to top Go down

Post  Meteor Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:54 pm

VedZeen wrote:

A girl from my class wrote it since she is in this too.I'm making a PowerPoint presentation.Now we both have to learn the essay.But it's easy for her since she is a nerd.I'm the unserious rocking dood that is just a pro at speaking English,I can't learn such a big essay for 6 days D:
Meteor
Meteor
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  VedZeen Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:22 pm

Meteor wrote:
VedZeen wrote:

A girl from my class wrote it since she is in this too.I'm making a PowerPoint presentation.Now we both have to learn the essay.But it's easy for her since she is a nerd.I'm the unserious rocking dood that is just a pro at speaking English,I can't learn such a big essay for 6 days D:

lmao.
VedZeen
VedZeen

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr_Vldt Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:21 pm

Meteor wrote:
VedZeen wrote:

Oh c'mon boy, I know you can do it. I believe in you!
Mr_Vldt
Mr_Vldt
Administrator
Administrator

https://botsworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Meteor Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:29 pm

Mr_Vldt wrote:
Meteor wrote:
VedZeen wrote:

Oh c'mon boy, I know you can do it. I believe in you!
WTF that's what I told Ved in that other topic in GD lol.

EDIT: It will be easier now since I will learn one half of the essay and she will learn the other half ^^.
Meteor
Meteor
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum