Bots World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can someone tell why the BE website no longer work?

4 posters

Go down

Can someone tell why the BE website no longer work? Empty Can someone tell why the BE website no longer work?

Post  calthax Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:55 pm

Hi, I wanted to play Bout Evolution but I saw the connection was reset, I checked their website to see if it's still okay. It was dead! Can anyone tell me what's going on?

calthax

Back to top Go down

Can someone tell why the BE website no longer work? Empty Re: Can someone tell why the BE website no longer work?

Post  NeoKiller Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:44 pm

Cool I didn't even know bevo was dead lol
You can play BoutCheetah if you want, it's the best private server out there:
Here the link: http://boutcheetah.zylongaming.com/

NeoKiller

Back to top Go down

Can someone tell why the BE website no longer work? Empty Re: Can someone tell why the BE website no longer work?

Post  Meteor Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:20 pm

Lolwut did they shut down? Or did they get haxed? Or is it just a normal website problem (nothing interesting ;o)?
Meteor
Meteor
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr_Vldt Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:48 pm

Mr_Vldt
Mr_Vldt
Administrator
Administrator

https://botsworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Meteor Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:03 am

There was error 404 before.
herp.
Meteor
Meteor
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  calthax Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:20 am

Well, it won't work! It says the connection reset for a day or two or something,

calthax

Back to top Go down

Post  Meteor Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:35 am

zirak ddosed core-games, took them down for a week. core-games gave up on patching it, developed a ddos tool, took evolution games down. comment from samurai on msn (The founder of core-games): "We're not going to stop our attacks until they lose half their player base". They are not directly attacking Ugly Ponies, but they are directly attacking dekaron evo. I suggest Ugly Ponies move hosts if they wish to continue hosting bots lulz
Lool.
Meteor
Meteor
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr_Vldt Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:11 am

Meteor wrote:
zirak ddosed core-games, took them down for a week. core-games gave up on patching it, developed a ddos tool, took evolution games down. comment from samurai on msn (The founder of core-games): "We're not going to stop our attacks until they lose half their player base". They are not directly attacking Ugly Ponies, but they are directly attacking dekaron evo. I suggest Ugly Ponies move hosts if they wish to continue hosting bots lulz
Lool.
2 words: no - lifers.. -.- Not that I care about that server anymore but, seriously, these guys don't have anything better to do? Lol.
Mr_Vldt
Mr_Vldt
Administrator
Administrator

https://botsworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down