Bots World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cheap clothes,shoes...Puma,Rbk,Nike,Adidas

3 posters

Go down

Cheap clothes,shoes...Puma,Rbk,Nike,Adidas Empty Cheap clothes,shoes...Puma,Rbk,Nike,Adidas

Post  VaD_SuNeTe Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:03 am

Please One click!

Click Here

VaD_SuNeTe

Back to top Go down

Cheap clothes,shoes...Puma,Rbk,Nike,Adidas Empty Re: Cheap clothes,shoes...Puma,Rbk,Nike,Adidas

Post  Mr_Vldt Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:43 pm

lol Senzor...forgot your pass or what? lolface anyway, that site is in romanian...so I think not everyone will understand...
Mr_Vldt
Mr_Vldt
Administrator
Administrator

https://botsworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Cheap clothes,shoes...Puma,Rbk,Nike,Adidas Empty Re: Cheap clothes,shoes...Puma,Rbk,Nike,Adidas

Post  VaD_SuNeTe Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:41 pm

Yes ,i forgot the pass Smile) I know that site(originals.ro) is romanian but each click on the link posted by me help me very much...30 clicks=1Leu(romanian money)...If i have 1800 can i buy a Puma T-shirt or Nike shoes + some real money...So please help me Razz

VaD_SuNeTe

Back to top Go down

Post  VedZeen Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:48 pm

VaD_SuNeTe wrote:Yes ,i forgot the pass Smile) I know that site(originals.ro) is romanian but each click on the link posted by me help me very much...30 clicks=1Leu(romanian money)...If i have 1800 can i buy a Puma T-shirt or Nike shoes + some real money...So please help me Razz

aw ****...30=clicks= 1 leu...dude..Do the clicks need to be from different IPs? o.O
VedZeen
VedZeen

Back to top Go down

Post  VaD_SuNeTe Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:04 am

yes...from 1 different ip..but i have a routable ip (it changes at reconnect) and retry the originals page...Do you know any solution to vote more or faster?

VaD_SuNeTe

Back to top Go down

Post  VedZeen Tue Sep 21, 2010 3:40 pm

VaD_SuNeTe wrote:yes...from 1 different ip..but i have a routable ip (it changes at reconnect) and retry the originals page...Do you know any solution to vote more or faster?

nah..not really..but better dont cheat unless you want to get banned or something
VedZeen
VedZeen

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr_Vldt Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:37 pm

VaD_SuNeTe wrote:Yes ,i forgot the pass Smile) I know that site(originals.ro) is romanian but each click on the link posted by me help me very much...30 clicks=1Leu(romanian money)...If i have 1800 can i buy a Puma T-shirt or Nike shoes + some real money...So please help me Razz
lolz, wanna know the pass? bounce
Mr_Vldt
Mr_Vldt
Administrator
Administrator

https://botsworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum