Bots World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guys I need some serious help at school!

5 posters

Go down

Guys I need some serious help at school! Empty Guys I need some serious help at school!

Post  Meteor Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:37 pm

Well I kinda said some bad things about my friends to another guy because I was kinda mad at them for something.Then he told them what I said.Now they all hate me.
Thing is I didn't mean all those stuff I said,I tried to explain it to them,but now they think I'm a hypocrite with them.
Any advice how can I fix things up?They don't even want to give me a chance. pale

Last edited by Meteor on Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Meteor
Meteor
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Guys I need some serious help at school! Empty Re: Guys I need some serious help at school!

Post  VedZeen Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:29 am

Meteor wrote:Well I kinda said some bad things about my friends to another guy because I was kinda mad at them for something.Then he told them what I said.Now they all hate me.
Thing is I didn't mean all those stuff I said,I tried to explain it to them,but now they think I'm a hypocrite with them.
Any advice how can I fix things up?They don't even want to give me a chance. pale

they suck for not listenin to you, dude. find some better friends.

that's all i can say now. it's a bit late. Razz

Last edited by VedZeen on Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
VedZeen
VedZeen

Back to top Go down

Guys I need some serious help at school! Empty Re: Guys I need some serious help at school!

Post  Tricky Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:51 am

"find some better friends" sucks. for some people its hard to make better friends outta the blue

Tricky
Virus Cleaner
Virus Cleaner

Back to top Go down

Post  Meteor Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:45 pm

VedZeen wrote:
Meteor wrote:Well I kinda said some bad things about my friends to another guy because I was kinda mad at them for something.Then he told them what I said.Now they all hate me.

they suck for not listenin to you, dude. find some better friends.

that's all i can say now. it's a bit late. I'll come with some better stuff tomorrow Razz
Its not that simple.I'm not saying I don't have other friends but I see those guys every day at school in my class.
Meteor
Meteor
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  VedZeen Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:54 pm

Tricky wrote:"find some better friends" sucks. for some people its hard to make better friends outta the blue

yeh, i wasn't really serious about that.
But, well, what else could you do? Other than doing your best to tell them the whole story and that you're not like that, and hope they'll forgive you....i dunno what you could.... D:
VedZeen
VedZeen

Back to top Go down

Post  Ivan159951 Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:21 pm

Actually, I have done this before Very Happy what I did is I didn't talk to anyone except my close friends. If you don't have any friends then find a NON-bad influence friend who you can really count on.
Ivan159951
Ivan159951
Boss Hunter
Boss Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Meteor Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:16 pm

Well I won't be talking to those guys for a while.
Today,I went to school,entered the room,one of them came in,hit me in the face,tried to give me a major beating,then the other two came,they yelled at me,I tried to explain but they wouldn't believe me,and they don't want me to hang out with them anymore.
Well at least the other three guys from my class are still cool with me.
And yes Ivan,I do have other friends other than the ones in school.
Meteor
Meteor
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr_Vldt Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:36 pm

Meteor wrote:Well I won't be talking to those guys for a while.
Today,I went to school,entered the room,one of them came in,hit me in the face,tried to give me a major beating,then the other two came,they yelled at me,I tried to explain but they wouldn't believe me,and they don't want me to hang out with them anymore.
Well at least the other three guys from my class are still cool with me.
And yes Ivan,I do have other friends other than the ones in school.
thats really serious...1st I wanted to tell u to not give up trying to explain them the story, but when I read ur last post, I felt bad because I did not know and still do not know how to help ya...I had a problem with a good friend, pretty same as urs...I waited a pretty long time to pass (the entire winter; oh, forgot to mention: my cousin also was a good friend with him...), after that my cousin started to talk a bit with him, then more, and more, and more...they started meeting again, then I also started talking with him, and now we're friends again. Dunno, just said my story...maybe it'll help you. Neutral
Mr_Vldt
Mr_Vldt
Administrator
Administrator

https://botsworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Meteor Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:51 am

Meh it will all probably be cleared up after the spring break (30th march-10th april).I doubt they will hate me for that long.
Meteor
Meteor
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down