Bots World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BoutCheetah, #1 BOTS server with the most members !!!!

+2
Meteor
NeoKiller
6 posters

Go down

BoutCheetah, #1 BOTS server with the most members !!!! Empty BoutCheetah, #1 BOTS server with the most members !!!!

Post  NeoKiller Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:11 pm

Last edited by NeoKiller on Tue May 10, 2011 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

NeoKiller

Back to top Go down

BoutCheetah, #1 BOTS server with the most members !!!! Empty Re: BoutCheetah, #1 BOTS server with the most members !!!!

Post  Meteor Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:25 pm

We already have a topic about this in General Discussion but yeah thx.
Meteor
Meteor
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

BoutCheetah, #1 BOTS server with the most members !!!! Empty Re: BoutCheetah, #1 BOTS server with the most members !!!!

Post  Mr_Vldt Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:18 pm

Many members...how much% are koreans?
Mr_Vldt
Mr_Vldt
Administrator
Administrator

https://botsworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  NeoKiller Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:19 pm

yea there are kinda some koreans, but they are getting less and less and there are still a lot more non koreans.
koreans are like 10-15%. since many quit/got banned

NeoKiller

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr_Vldt Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:21 pm

They're still many hackers and a lot of stupid nubs which annoyed me very much...thats why I quited...
Mr_Vldt
Mr_Vldt
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  NeoKiller Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:23 pm

1. there are hackers in ev ery game/server
2. Since the auto-ban system no hackers are passing lvl 130 cz they are getting banned before

btw lets stop the argue now.

NeoKiller

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr_Vldt Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:25 pm

I'm not arguing. I just post the reasons which made me quit...
Mr_Vldt
Mr_Vldt
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  NeoKiller Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:26 pm

whateveer lets stop talking about this Smile

NeoKiller

Back to top Go down

Post  patrache92 Tue May 10, 2011 5:20 pm

Hey guyz, hey Vld, i am Winston from BoutEvolution,please someone help me i want to play boutcheetah ,but them don't let me download ,register etc,they are saying ,cuz im banned ,but i never played that game Very Happy , i wanna try now plz can someone help ?

patrache92

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr_Vldt Tue May 10, 2011 9:42 pm

patrache92 wrote:Hey guyz, hey Vld, i am Winston from BoutEvolution,please someone help me i want to play boutcheetah ,but them don't let me download ,register etc,they are saying ,cuz im banned ,but i never played that game Very Happy , i wanna try now plz can someone help ?
Hi man! Guess your IP is banned...lol, weird, but you're not the only one with this problem.
Mr_Vldt
Mr_Vldt
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  NeoKiller Tue May 10, 2011 9:48 pm

patrache92 wrote:Hey guyz, hey Vld, i am Winston from BoutEvolution,please someone help me i want to play boutcheetah ,but them don't let me download ,register etc,they are saying ,cuz im banned ,but i never played that game Very Happy , i wanna try now plz can someone help ?
Add RedEyes on msn if you got it or send him an E-Mail where you explain him your problem.
I'm sure he can help you.
His E-Mail & msn: kenneth@zylongaming.com

NeoKiller

Back to top Go down

Post  Meteor Tue May 10, 2011 10:20 pm

NeoKiller wrote:
Add RedEyes on msn if you got it or send him an E-Mail where you explain him your problem.
Ya sure Kenny is ok with you giving out his MSN on random sites? xD
Meteor
Meteor
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  NeoKiller Tue May 10, 2011 10:24 pm

Meteor wrote:
NeoKiller wrote:
everyone can check his msn anyways by just clicking on his name, and since this guy only wants to play I dont see a problem with it...

NeoKiller

Back to top Go down

Post  Meteor Tue May 10, 2011 10:38 pm

NeoKiller wrote:
Meteor wrote:
NeoKiller wrote:
everyone can check his msn anyways by just clicking on his name, and since this guy only wants to play I dont see a problem with it...
O yeh xD Nvm.
Meteor
Meteor
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  patrache92 Tue May 10, 2011 11:26 pm

thank you guyz for help i send him a email , thank you again for help nice guyz^^

patrache92

Back to top Go down

Post  patrache92 Sat May 14, 2011 1:42 pm

welll , i didn't get any answer in 3 days , :-?? , it's any way to can play boutcheetah?:-?? can , someone talk with a gm from there?!!! to check why i'm bannned!

patrache92

Back to top Go down

Post  DataProtectionAct Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:40 pm

NeoKiller wrote:
Meteor wrote:
NeoKiller wrote:

No problem? It breaks the Data Protection Act which was introduced in 1988. It states that companies should not hand out personal data without consent of the Data Subject, in this case 'Kenneth'.

I'm afraid you are breaking the law, however, it is probably fine because these laws are broken nearly everyday as well as the Copyright Law.

DataProtectionAct

Back to top Go down

Post  Meteor Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:15 pm

DataProtectionAct wrote:
NeoKiller wrote:
Meteor wrote:
NeoKiller wrote:

No problem? It breaks the Data Protection Act which was introduced in 1988. It states that companies should not hand out personal data without consent of the Data Subject, in this case 'Kenneth'.

I'm afraid you are breaking the law, however, it is probably fine because these laws are broken nearly everyday as well as the Copyright Law.
Lolwut. o-O
Meteor
Meteor
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  VedZeen Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:00 am

DataProtectionAct wrote:
NeoKiller wrote:
Meteor wrote:

O.O. Did this dude create an account just to say that? O.O
VedZeen
VedZeen

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr_Vldt Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:38 am

He didn't understand what Meteor said...
Yea...
Mr_Vldt
Mr_Vldt
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down