Bots World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

QQ..

5 posters

Go down

QQ.. Empty QQ..

Post  Mr_Vldt Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:12 pm

Damn, I was bored so I started reading old topics here and there..I miss the fun we had in the past, when we were the whole team together, I mean that guild BadBots. Gosh, I loved Bots so much but when the game died, that special feeling...had gone. Crying or Very sad I miss the game, so I played Evo a bit, got bored fast, after a while I felt sad again so I played a few mins more, but got bored again..Now I realize that without buddies nothing is interesting, funny or cool. We're all here talking on this forum but every person plays something else (me and Ved are playing Vindictus, Meteor and Neo are playing BC), we're split up. So c'mon, lets do something together, dunno what, come with an idea.. Neutral
Mr_Vldt
Mr_Vldt
Administrator
Administrator

https://botsworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

QQ.. Empty Re: QQ..

Post  NeoKiller Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:42 pm

Used to play LoL, now I only play BC atm.
More fun playing BC again since the BS effect was changed and some more updated came up.
Game is less OP now.

NeoKiller

Back to top Go down

Post  VedZeen Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:17 pm

Mr_Vldt wrote:Damn, I was bored so I started reading old topics here and there..I miss the fun we had in the past, when we were the whole team together, I mean that guild BadBots. Gosh, I loved Bots so much but when the game died, that special feeling...had gone. Crying or Very sad I miss the game, so I played Evo a bit, got bored fast, after a while I felt sad again so I played a few mins more, but got bored again..Now I realize that without buddies nothing is interesting, funny or cool. We're all here talking on this forum but every person plays something else (me and Ved are playing Vindictus, Meteor and Neo are playing BC), we're split up. So c'mon, lets do something together, dunno what, come with an idea.. Neutral

well dunno. Looks like no one besides you would want to join Vindictus(and i still don't know your IGN there).

What do you guys say about this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fX0qIxR8Yxo

It isn't released yet but a global version should arrive soon. The first CBT is scheduled for february. Looks fun and somehow more mature than Dragon nest or Lost Saga( I really hope that's the reason why none of you played it >_<). It should have some pvp mode too.
Also, no targeting ftw.

So?

Last edited by VedZeen on Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:44 pm; edited 3 times in total
VedZeen
VedZeen

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr_Vldt Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:37 pm

VedZeen wrote:
Mr_Vldt wrote:Damn, I was bored so I started reading old topics here and there..I miss the fun we had in the past, when we were the whole team together, I mean that guild BadBots. Gosh, I loved Bots so much but when the game died, that special feeling...had gone. Crying or Very sad I miss the game, so I played Evo a bit, got bored fast, after a while I felt sad again so I played a few mins more, but got bored again..Now I realize that without buddies nothing is interesting, funny or cool. We're all here talking on this forum but every person plays something else (me and Ved are playing Vindictus, Meteor and Neo are playing BC), we're split up. So c'mon, lets do something together, dunno what, come with an idea.. Neutral

well dunno. Looks like no one besides you would want to join Vindictus(and i still don't know your IGN there).

What do you guys say about this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fX0qIxR8Yxo

It isn't released yet but a global version should arrive soon. The first CBT is scheduled for february. Looks fun and somehow more mature than Dragon nest or Lost Saga( I really hope that's the reason why none of you played it >_<). It should also have some pvp mode too.
Also, no targeting ftw.

So?
Dis!! Shocked
Mr_Vldt
Mr_Vldt
Administrator
Administrator

https://botsworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Meteor Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:32 pm

Dunno, right now I play BC, Minecraft, Skyrim and sometimes Trackmania 2.
That global thing looks cool, although I'd rather wait for a full release than participating in cb.
Meteor
Meteor
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  PerfectLove Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:12 am

play LoL with me
PerfectLove
PerfectLove
Boss Hunter
Boss Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  VedZeen Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:41 am

Meteor wrote:Dunno, right now I play BC, Minecraft, Skyrim and sometimes Trackmania 2.
That global thing looks cool, although I'd rather wait for a full release than participating in cb.

well, who knows when it will be fully released...maybe in the summer?
If anyone has better ideas, feel free to post 'em.
VedZeen
VedZeen

Back to top Go down

Post  NeoKiller Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:06 pm

PerfectLove wrote:play LoL with me
Pretty good game, but as long I don't have holidays, I don't have a lot of time :/

NeoKiller

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum